Bausch + Stroebel participates in an exclusive Q&A on their 2016 INTERPHEX Exhibitor Award: the Biotech Innovation Award.
On April 26, 2016, the first day of INTERPHEX, six winners were announced for the competitive INTERPHEX Exhibitor Awards. The six categories and the corresponding companies who won the awards are as follows:
- Best in Show: GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Best New Product/Service: Nemera
- Editor’s Choice: Catalent Pharma Solutions
- Best Technological Innovation: Videojet Technologies
- Efficiency Champion [NEW]: Millipore Sigma
- Biotech Innovation Award [NEW]: Bausch + Stroebel
Two representatives from Bausch + Stroebel – Katrin Schuler, Business Development, and Jim Nadlonek, Pharmaceutical Operations Specialist – participated in an exclusive Q&A with Pharmaceutical Processing to talk about their INTERPHEX Exhibitor Award, the Biotech Innovation Award. Their edited responses are below.